Библиотека сайта rus-linux.net
|Purchase||Copyright © 2002 Paul Sheer. Click here for copying permissions.||Home|
This license dictates the conditions under which you may copy, modify and distribute this work. Hardcopies can be purchased from Prentice Hall.
1. This work may not be reproduced in hard copy except for personal use. Further, it may not be reproduced in hard copy for training material, nor for commercial gain, nor for public or organisation-wide distribution. Further, it may not be reproduced in hard copy except where the intended reader of the hard copy initiates the process of converting the work to hard copy.
2. The work may not be modified except by a generic format translation utility, as may be appropriate for viewing the work using an alternative electronic media. Such a modified version of the work must clearly credit the author, display this license, and include all copyright notices. Such a modified version of the work must clearly state the means by which it was translated, as well as where an original copy may be obtained.
3. Verbatim copies of the work may be redistributed through any electronic media. Modified versions of the work as per 2. above may be redistributed same, provided that they can reasonably be said to include, albeit in translated form, all the original source files.
4. The work is not distributed to promote any product, computer program or operating system. Even if otherwise cited, all of the opinions expressed in the work are exclusively those of the author. The author withdraws any implication that any statement made within this work can be justified, verified or corroborated.
5. THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER(S) PROVIDE NO WARRANTY FOR THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS WORK, OR TO THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE EXAMPLE PROGRAMS OR DATA CONTAINED THEREIN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE WORK AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WORK (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.