Библиотека сайта rus-linux.net
Next: Items that Define Paths Up: The sendmail.cf File Previous: An Example sendmail.m4 File
A few or the items in the sendmail.m4 file are required all the time; others can be ignored if you can get away with defaults. The following sections describe each of the items in the example sendmail.m4 file in more detail.
- Items that Define Paths
- Defining the Local Mailer
- Dealing with Bounced Mail
- Domain Name Service Related Items
- Defining Names the Local System is Known by
- UUCP-Related Items
- Relay Systems and Mailers
- The Various Configuration Tables
- The Master Sendmail.mc File
- So Which Entries are Really Required?
Thu Mar 7 23:22:06 EST 1996