Библиотека сайта или "Мой Linux Documentation Project"
Next: An Example sendmail.m4 File Up: Sendmail+IDA Previous: Configuration Files - Overview
This file contains a few definitions and otherwise merely points to the tables where the real work gets done. In general, it is only necessary to specify:
- the pathnames and filenames used on the local system.
- the name(s) the site is known by for e-mail purposes.
- which default mailer (and perhaps smart relay host) is desired.
There are a large variety of parameters that can be defined to establish the behavior of the local site or to override compiled-in configuration items. These configuration options are identified in the file ida/cf/OPTIONS in the source directory.
A sendmail.m4 file for a minimal configuration (UUCP or SMTP with all non-local mail being relayed to a directly connected smart-host) can be as short as 10 or 15 lines excluding comments.
- An Example sendmail.m4 File
- Typically Used sendmail.m4 Parameters
Thu Mar 7 23:22:06 EST 1996
Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут оценивать и комментировать статьи.