Библиотека сайта rus-linux.net
Using SambaBy Robert Eckstein, David Collier-Brown & Peter Kelly
1st Edition October 1999 (est.)
1-56592-449-5, Order Number: 4495
424 pages (est.), $34.95 (est.)
"Using Samba" may be freely reproduced and distributed in any form, in any medium physical or electronic, in whole or in part, provided that the terms of this license are adhered to and that the reproduction includes this license or a reference to it. For a complete reproduction of the book, the reference should read:
Copyright (c) 1999 by O'Reilly & Associates. This book, Using Samba, first edition, was written by Robert Eckstein, David Collier-Brown, and Peter Kelly, and published by O'Reilly & Associates. This material may be distributed only subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the license, which is presently available at http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/samba/licenseinfo.html.
For an excerpt, the reference should read:
Copyright (c) 1999 by O'Reilly & Associates. This material was taken from the book Using Samba, first edition, written by Robert Eckstein, David Collier-Brown, and Peter Kelly, and published by O'Reilly & Associates. This material may be distributed only subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the license, which is presently available at http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/samba/licenseinfo.html.
Translations must contain similar references in the target language. A sample model for a reference in a translation is the following:
Copyright (c) 1999 by [whoever owns the translation]. This is a translation of Using Samba, first edition, written by Robert Eckstein, David Collier-Brown, and Peter Kelly, and published by O'Reilly & Associates. This material may be distributed only subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the license, which is presently available at http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/samba/licenseinfo.html.
Both commercial and noncommercial redistribution of material from this book is permitted, but the following restrictions apply.
- All copies of any version, including derivative works, must display a prominent notice indicating the original authors of the book and that it was originally developed by O'Reilly & Associates. Any publication as a physical (paper) book shall show the names of the authors and O'Reilly & Associates on the outer surface.
- Any changes made must be shared as described below.
- No translation can be distributed publicly in print form without approval from O'Reilly & Associates. Any translation, by O'Reilly & Associates or another party, falls under the same conditions as the original version.
MODIFIED VERSIONS. Distribution of any modified version must include a prominent notice describing the modifications that have been made, and must provide a URL or other sufficient information concerning how to obtain the original work. O'Reilly & Associates and the Samba Team are not responsible for the accuracy of any modifications not incorporated into their originally distributed version. The names of the original authors, O'Reilly & Associates, or the Samba team may not be used to assert or imply endorsement of the resulting document unless permission is obtained in advance. Anyone who distributes a version of the book with changes to text, figures, or any other element must provide the changed version in a standard source format to both O'Reilly and the Samba team, and must provide them under the same terms as the original book.
Mere aggregation of this work, or a portion of the work, with other works or programs on the same media shall not cause this license to apply to those other works. The aggregate work shall contain this license and a notice specifying the inclusion of this material.
The copyright will stay in O'Reilly's hands, unless O'Reilly stops printing the book. However, the book will be maintained by the Samba team. Any changes made by O'Reilly will be given to the team, and vice versa.
TRANSLATIONS. In the case of translations, O'Reilly will choose when to update and reprint printed versions. If O'Reilly lets the translation go out of print for more than 6 months, the copyright and all other rights go to the Samba team.
SEVERABILITY. If any part of this license is found to be unenforceable in any jurisdiction, the remaining portions of the license remain in force.
NO WARRANTY. This work is licensed and provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or a warranty of non-infringement.
GOOD-PRACTICE RECOMMENDATIONS. In addition to the requirements of this license, it is requested from and strongly recommended of redistributors that:
- If you are distributing the work on hardcopy or CD-ROM, you provide email notification to the authors of your intent to redistribute at least thirty days before your manuscript or media freeze, to give the authors time to provide updated documents. This notification should describe modifications, if any, made to the document.
- All substantive modifications (including deletions) should be either clearly marked in the document or else described in an attachment to the document.
- While it is not mandatory under this license, it is considered good form to offer a free copy of any hardcopy and CD-ROM expression of this work to its authors and the original software developers.
- Translations should contain this license in the target language.
O'Reilly Home | O'Reilly Bookstores | How to Order | O'Reilly Contacts
International | About O'Reilly | Affiliated Companies
© 1999, O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.