Библиотека сайта rus-linux.net
Next: Configuring Name Server Lookups-- Up: The Resolver Library Previous: The host.conf File
- RESOLV HOST CONF
- This specifies a file to be read instead of /etc/host.conf.
- RESOLV SERV ORDER
- Overrides the order option given in host.conf. Services are given as hosts, bind, and nis, separated by a space, comma, colon, or semicolon.
- RESOLV SPOOF CHECK
- Determines the measures taken against spoofing. It is completely disabled by off. The values warn and warn off enable spoof checking, but turn logging on and off, respectively. A value of * turns on spoof checks, but leaves the logging facility as defined in host.conf.
- RESOLV MULTI
- A value of on or off may be used to override the multi options from tt host.conf.
- RESOLV OVERRIDE TRIM DOMAINS
- This environment specifies a list of trim domains which override those given in host.conf.
- RESOLV ADD TRIM DOMAINS
- This environment specifies a list of trim domains which are added to those given in host.conf.
Thu Mar 7 23:22:06 EST 1996