Библиотека сайта или "Мой Linux Documentation Project"
- Table of Contents
- 4.1. Creating an Installation Diskette
- 4.2. Booting Linux Installation Program
- 4.3. Partitioning Hard Drive(s)
- 4.4. Setting up Swap Space
- 4.5. Choosing Partitions to Format
- 4.6. Choosing Desired Packages to Install
- 4.7. Hardware Configuration
- 4.8. Booting with LILO
- 4.9. Downloading and Installing Red Hat Updates
This chapter will detail the procedures needed to install Red Hat
6.1 onto an Intel system; the procedures are similar whether you choose to
install using either GUI- or text-based installation. Since much of this
information is already well documented in the Red Hat User's Guide
(provided as a paper manual in the "Official" boxed sets, included
in the ``
'' directory on the
CD, as well as available online at
I've skimmed over much of the details. However, there are a few things
which I think are lacking in the Red Hat guide, and therefore I will
attempt to cover those items in greater detail.
Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут оценивать и комментировать статьи.